The school year has almost come to an end, so before everyone runs away on holidays, why don’t you take five minutes to get a little something to thank an individual teacher? Whether your child had some specific issues or improved as a student on a subject or your kid adores his teacher this year – we have collected a few message ideas to help you write a positive and thoughtful message in your thank you teacher card.
Messages from a Parent
1. To a beautiful teacher – Thank you for everything, Miss Smith!
2. Thank you for creating such a fun and positive learning environment for Thomas!
3. Thank you for all your hard work and help you provided for our child this year. His results and attitude improved for the best. We are grateful for your support. All the best.
4. For all the moral support and guidance you gave our son/daughter over the past couple of months – many thanks! You’re a real star, Mr. Millard!
5. You’ve been such a positive influence on our son/daughter, so please accept our small present and card as a thank you for inspiring him/her every day.
6. Thank you for putting your heart and soul into your job. Your passion is inspiring to us.
7. Thank you so much for being so caring and patient with our son/daughter. We are so grateful, and we know he/she will remember you for many years to come for it.
8. For all the time you spent crafting the exciting and joyful classes that our child loved, we want you to thank you! We wish you a well-deserved holiday.
9. Good teachers teach great teachers to inspire. Thank you for going the extra mile every single day! We appreciate your support and guidance over the past year.
10. Big hearts shape little minds! Thank you, Mrs/Mr/Miss Simpson!
11. Thanks for putting up with my child! I know he/she can be a handful, but I appreciate your hard work.
12. You took a shy little boy/girl and made her more confident. You are the best kind of teacher, and I can’t thank you enough.